Walking, running, jumping, lifting…forms of motion with which we’re all familiar. You probably don’t think about it much, but motion is possible because the human body is masterfully designed to make it happen.
Tendons connect muscles to bones. And when the parts are healthy and functioning properly, then motion happens without problems. But when parts break down, life is a different story. If you’ve ever had Tendonitis, surely you can relate.
Tendonitis Causes & Treatments
Tendonitis is a common problem, and in this NSPC Doctor Podcast, Dr. Robert Wagner enlightens us about it, answering questions such as:
- What is Tendonitis?
- Is Tendonitis a common issue to have?
- Where in the body could you get Tendonitis?
- Would someone with Tendonitis be likely to dismiss the symptoms and something less worrisome?
- What are some of the more common causes or underlying conditions for Tendonitis?
- What is the best way for someone to get a definitive diagnosis?
- Why is it important to get properly diagnosed and treated?
- Are there potential repercussions if Tendonitis is left untreated?
- What are some of the treatment options and how can Tendonitis be prevented?
Reach out to us for an appointment if you, your friend or family member is seeking relief from tendonitis pain. We have some of the very best board-certified pain physicians in the nation, with over 30 convenient locations for you to choose from.