Congratulations to the following National Spine & Pain Centers (NSPC) physicians who were recognized as “top doctors” in a recent issue of Northern Virginia Magazine:
- Dr. Virgil A. Balint, Reston office
- Dr. Abraham A. Cherrick, Arlington and Alexandria offices
- Dr. Marina G. Protopapas, Reston and Centreville offices
All three pain doctors were awarded the distinction for the third year in a row.
The top doctors list was compiled after the magazine asked all doctors in Northern Virginia to nominate candidates and also requested that committees from nine local hospitals make recommendations.
- Soon, he will celebrate his silver anniversary (25 years) with NS&PC.
- He is board certified in three areas: physical medicine and rehabilitation, pain management and electrodiagnostic medicine. READ MORE
- In 2013, he celebrated 30 years with NS&P.
- He is repeatedly chosen by his peers to serve as a prestigious board examiner for the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. READ MORE
- Before joining NSPC in 2006, she completed a fellowship in pain management at Harvard Medical School-Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital. She also holds a degree in clinical acupuncture from Harvard Medical School.
- She specializes in acute and chronic musculoskeletal and spinal pain. READ MORE
Are you currently suffering from acute or chronic pain? Click below to secure an appointment with one of our pain management doctors in your area: