Dr. Patel joined National Spine & Pain Centers in 2010. He attended MGR Medical University, an affiliate of Harvard Medical International in India. Following medical school, he returned to Detroit where he completed a residency in Anesthesiology serving as chief resident in his final year before pursuing fellowship and training in Interventional Pain Management at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School.
Among his achievements, Dr. Patel is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- International Spinal Injection Society
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiologists- Political Action Committee
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia
- American Medical Association
- National Society for Healthcare Business Consultants
Dr. Patel has a truly multidisciplinary approach to pain management, utilizing interventional, medical and rehabilitative techniques. He strives to provide his patients with compassionate care to improve their lifestyle and sense of well-being.
Frederick, MD Office
75 Thomas Johnson Dr., Suite C Frederick, MD 21702