Dr. El-Mohandes is a member in good standing in the following professional organizations:
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- International Spine Intervention Society
- International Society of Interventional Physicians
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Pain Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiology
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- Carrier Contract Advisory Committee – Medicare/Maryland Member
Dr. El-Mohandes believes in the honest and straightforward approach to patient care. He has gained the admiration and confidence of his patients because of his concern for their well being and his refined clinical capabilities.
His Anesthesiology residency and Pain Medicine fellowship were concluded in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. El-Mohandes is married and has three children. He enjoys family time, fishing, reading, sports, and traveling. He is also a keen aquarist.
Dr. El-Mohandes is accepting new patients at our Hagerstown and Cumberland, MD offices!
Hagerstown, MD Office
1150 Professional Court, Suite P Hagerstown, MD 21740
Cumberland, MD Office
940 Seton Dr., Suite A Cumberland, MD 21502